Saturday 27 August 2011

Holidays

Off to Malta this evening and still not entirely packed!  I'm always the last minute packer...anyways thought I'd update you as promised to the fact I'm still at 106lbs...eugh.  I did get down to 105 but last night was a big night out which involved a lot of sitting down drinking and snacking so back to 106, blurgh.  At least the temperature in Malta this week is a sweet 30 degrees everyday so bring on the loss of appetite...and the fact that the Italian bread and pasta influence will mean I only have to eat salads and fish :) Only problem is that I can't take my whey protein with me, purely because I'm afraid customs will stop me with a funny powder in my bags, I'm a whimp but I'd prefer to not have the hassle.  I've already arranged for my mum to take me protein shopping tomorrow as I've packed all my workout essentials for early morning runs at least 3 times a week! 

Okay my lovelies ciao for now and hoepfully I'll get a chance to update at least once whilst I'm out there :)
xx

3 comments:

  1. Have fun in Malta! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trip is going to be so fun! And much-deserved! I would chicken-out about the whey protein, too. It's probably best to cause yourself less stress and holdup in the airport.

    Have a safe, lovely adventure!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're having a nice vacation(:

    xoxo<3

    ReplyDelete