Wednesday 6 July 2011

Quickey

Hey ladies,

I'm off to sort out my brother again, I'll be back on Friday!  Sunday is SGD weigh-in day so I will give you results then my lovelies. 

On the cocktail note I will say that I haven't touched a creamy cocktail since the age of 17 but I didn't realise how calorific the fruit ones were!  I have to say although being a major alcohol drinker I don't think I can get away with any alcohol during the SGD, it just takes up too many calories. bah humbug. 

In response to Bella's question about the girl that my boyfriend was very 'chummy' with, she has moved back to Canada now so I'm generally not worried about her.  I found other messages on his phone telling her about various dreams he'd had about her and that he wanted to cry when she left but it was nothing untoward so I'm forgetting about her.  I've had crushes on abotu 3 guys whilst being with my bf, but have always realised that they were nothing more than crushes so to be honest I can't blame him totally. 

Anyways hot mamas I will speak to you all on Friday (maybe earlier if I get access at my brother's place).
xx

2 comments:

  1. Those sugary cocktails always gave me giant headaches. Then again, drinking straight up whiskey by the bottle probably had just as many calories.
    -_-

    Hope you're having a good week. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you recognize that a crush isn't a big deal, he obviously ants to be with you!

    alcoholic beverages get em every time, though I tend to stick to wine.

    Until friday, then! xx

    ReplyDelete