Friday 17 June 2011

Exercise



I didn't get a chance to go to the gym today as I was sorting out my life before I leave for Glasto on Tuesday night, mainly writing and re-drafting my CV, booking hospital appts, etc...anyway I felt quite restless so I thought I'd just pick up some exercise plans and I ended up doing a 2 week plan in one go:
260 Jumping Jacks
90 Crunches
80 Leg Lifts
20 Lunges
15 Sit-ups
Weird thing is it only took me half an hour and I wasn't even sweating afterwards, although I don't feel it I must have improved my fitness going to the gym in the past few weeks.  I'm just about to go do some more and then do my yogalates dvd.  My bf is out on more works drinks tonight so knowing him he won't be back until past midnight, hurrah for me!  Free time to work out and not snack :)  I'm getting back on track peeps.
Thanks for the support and to my new followers, I hope you can take something away from my ramblings! Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, yay for alone time, I mean, of course we love our guys but sometimes it's just easier to deal with the food stuff when they're not around.

    Awesome job on the work out!! :D
    Stay strong!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your exercise plan looks good! I must up my game, I think I'll give your's a go! Nice one, Babe! <3. XXX.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You inspire me to exercise... End apathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I have to say though I'm paying for it now, I did a 40 min jog on Saturday plus the jumping jack and everything and I'm still sturggling to walk! eek. x

    ReplyDelete