Friday 27 May 2011

Just a quick one!



So just a quicky (no inuendo intended!),  to say that I was a bit demoralised this morning, stayed the same weight but not surprising after indulging in alcohol last night and sitting around snuggling the boyfriend.  So today I went mental and did a massive clean up of the flat, turned on my abs toning belt and am now twiddling my fingers until I leave tonight, doing loads of washes and ironing but I don't really have enough hanging space to continue. 

I'm on liquids today so had a fat free yoghurt(in my books yoghurt is a liquid...kind of...) and am drinking tea until I leave, then out tonight, might have wine but I may just stick to lime and soda water - I lived off of it when I worked in a bar as the manager wouldn't let us drink anything more expensive until we'd finished our shift!  I have to say bar work at weekends is the best calorie burning job, you're just constantly going and can't sit down and my arms have been very toned ever since - heaving ice buckets and pulling pints (of real ale, not lager) is no easy job.  Plus it's really social so you get out and don't feel like such a recluse.

Anyway enough of my musings, see you after the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. I'd love to work at a bar, but no one will hire me since I don't have any experience. Thanks for the tip on the yogurt. I'm not a huge yogurt fan, but I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to be a bartender... it seems like it would be a great job!

    ReplyDelete