Wednesday 25 May 2011

Introduction - Path to skinnydom

So hello everyone, I'm 22 and live in London.  This is my first time blogging so excuse me for any mistakes or faux pas'.  Basically I'm setting up this blog to hold myself accountable for my weightloss and to talk to others who are in the same boat as me.  I am not pro EDs or anything of the sort, I myself in my teenage years suffered from Bulimia and have stomach problems as a result, it's a horrible experience and one which destroys your self-esteem and I never want to return to that place EVER again.  I'm losing weight by calorie control and exercise and hope to share this experience with anybody who reads this.  I have lost 4lbs this week already without any exercise, just through eating between 700-1300cals in a day.  I will be starting my exercise hopefully next week after exams are finished! yay!  Feel free to comment although I'd prefer no negative comments as I'm doing this for me and not to encourage EDs.
This is for all those people who feel the same way! (and to help my narcissism) :)
I will blog later! :)
M
x

No comments:

Post a Comment