Wednesday 25 May 2011

Calorie Counting Works




Well I have to say today has not been that bad, this is my fifth day of calorie counting and actually measuring out food, etc., gives you a bit more self control and you don't just nip to the fridge for a quick snack because everything has to be counted :) 
Today I managed 784.75 calories.
Sorry for the 0.75 part but that was due to my banana being an awkward weight at breakfast!  I will update most days on calorie count but will give a weekly new weight as sometimes daily weighing can be a bit discouraging because it stands to reason that one day out of seven you may just maintain the weight from the day before.  I have to say that thinspiration is my main source of strength as I just keep reminding myself that I want to achieve THAT. 

Anyways I'm off to revise, exam tomorrow - eek!  I think the weight obsession has impacted my revision hours but I'll probably stay up until about 2 or 3am, caffeine tablets here I come!

Talk to you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. My husband is the one who does p90x. I actually hate working out. Probably the reason why I only made it through half the video. However, my husband has lost 30 pounds and now has the body similar of one to a body builder. I know you don't want a body that looks like a body builder so I'd say stick to the cardio videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your intake! Yup calorie counting is the best and only way for me. I wish I had a food scale like you. Thinspiration is one of the best motivators, it helps me remember what I strive for. Good luck, stay beautiful!

    ReplyDelete